I got the paper done, but I must say I'm embarrassed that I wrote it. I didn't even try to do a good job, even a marginally good job. I'll probably barely pass the class if I pass the class at all. I don't think I've ever looked forward to summer so much in terms of being off for school. I've so had enough of it for now.
So it's Friday and I suppose in the spirit of doing things as usual, let's do the Friday Five!
1. What do you do for a living?
I work in a small company and my responsibilities are payroll, payables and AR for our gymnastics area. I share customer service duties with three other people.
2. What do you like most about your job?
I guess that would have to be some of the folks I work with?
3. What do you like least about your job?
That would be everything.
4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...
I came in?
5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
I'm pursuing a bachelors in Social Work. That is what I am most interested in doing. I'm unsure if I want to work in crisis situations or with children or what...ask me in a few weeks :).
It's funny how this journal has evolved. I know I've talked about this several times before--how it started out as this written documentation of my weight loss journey. Now, it seems like a place for me to put down my thoughts so that I can prove to myself I'm not totally mad.
I just wish I had someone who understood what it is that I was trying to say. Someone who I could tell everything (and I mean everything!) to and know that it would not be judged and would be understood for what it was--my feelings. I try and talk to my "friends" but quite honestly, I'm not sure they get it. Or maybe they do and it's me that doesn't.
Who knows.
One Phat Grrl
onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

<< Home